through Home Cheese Making with Paula Butler
Paula Butler’s A Journey
through Home Cheese Making is educational and fun! If you are unable to attend one of her
workshops or just want a great step by step visual, then this is perfect for you!
A Journey through Home Cheese Making has Paula in her
kitchen at Standing Stone Farms crafting cheese in a simple, classic manner
geared for the home cheese maker. Paula
will use her farm fresh Goat milk to make Classic French Style Chevre and
fabulous Greek Style Feta, Store bought cow’s milk will become Creamy Ricotta
and luscious 45 minute Mozzarella using her “no fail” recipes. In addition, learn how to make Butter and all about cheese making ingredients,
supplies and some simple easy recipes for your wonderful homemade cheeses. Complete, detailed recipes are included via a
PDF file embedded on the DVD for your convenience.
This is a full two (2) hours of one on one, step by step, from
Milk to cheese instruction. Providing all the basic skills needed for a lifelong
journey into home cheese making. Add one
of our cheese kits and make cheese right along with Paula!
- A Journey Through Cheese Making featuring Paula Butler
- Approximate run time 120 minutes
- Cheeses & Dairy products taught - Chevre, Ricotta, Mozzarella, Feta and Butter
- Step by step instruction
- Full recipes included via embedded PDF links
- Uses farm fresh and store-bought milk
- Covers basic skills, ingredients & equipment